Tuesday 6 October 2009

Gothmetal - P*skarteluhaaste #8

This week's challenge at P*skarteluhaaste was to use metal, and preferably be clever with it. This was a fine excuse to have a trial run with my latest gadget, Cuttlebug. My earlier goth boy was still missing his date so I made another "attitude card" by putting together the goth girl (these two might be the best 3D sheet ever) and backing her up with embossed metal sheet (dabbed a bit Stazon to tone it down). I used scraps to make the label for the text, don't know yet what to put there. Didn't have right pink paper for it, though, but luckily I found what I needed from the back cover of an ad! The metal skull is the "clever" part, it's actually a button from a pair of trousers I didn't like (the button, I mean, loved the trousers). I'd snipped them off and saved for a later date (never throw anything away!), glad that it found its place here.
3D picture: Craft Deco
Embossing folder: 'Spots and dots'
Ribbons: Artemio / CMPC

No comments:

Post a Comment