Wednesday 30 September 2009

Whee!

Been smiling like a lunatic for the whole day, tomorrow I'll be starting work at postal service! Been wanting to go back there for these past 2,5 years I've been away and now it's happening! Whee! Yay! Haven't been so excited for... a long time. I think I might be a bit daft with my passion for sorting post, but just can't help myself. A bonus factor is that I don't have to finish an uninspiring training course I started and found out to be not for me after all... And won't be unemployed anymore and will get paid for a job that I love (at least for a while, the contract is temporary). And actually got some positive feedback (and a job!) on my application letter, which normally tend to be hideously unimaginative. So, all in all, it's been a good day :) Only downside is that I don't get to craft as much as I did when unemployed and that work starts at 6 am, but I can live with that :)

I think this little froggy is as happy as I am. The card was truly a quickie, conjured it up in 15 minutes before running off to meet friends, which is really unusual for me (I tend to ponder over my stash again and again).
Stickers: Penny Black 'Pondside celebration' / Upikit
Card blank: CMPC
Paper: DCWV

No comments:

Post a Comment