Tuesday 6 October 2009

E is for Embossing - ABC Challenge

Made another card for another challenge while playing with my new toy, this one's for ABC Challenge where E stands for embossing. I wanted to keep the design simple to show off the beautiful flowers. I distressed the paper and its edges with sanding block and paper stresser (love that thing!). The fairy stamp echoes the swirls on the embossing folder, with a darker borders to frame and lift it. I stamped my greeting onto a tiny plastic tag which I attached with silver embroidery floss and a jump ring.

Stamps: Finnstamper / Morning Star
Inks: Distress Ink 'Dusty Concord' / StazOn
Embossing folder: 'Stylized Flowers'
Paper: BG 'Lilykate'

1 comment:

  1. i simply love this, that little fairy image is great - never seen her before, and love it.
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete