Monday 21 September 2009

A change of heart - Paperikierre, september challenge

Yet another challenge I came across with. Paperikierre has monthly challenges where you can use either the sketch or the colours or both. September's challenge colours are black and violet and those just happened to be the colours from a wedding card I'd made earlier. Not your typical wedding colours but hey, it's a refreshing change to your ordinary choices. So, here's my entry for the September challenge.

Stamp: Freebie from CMPC
Ink: Ranger 'Emboss It!
Embossing powder: PSX
Punch: Woodware
Embroidery floss: DMC
Diamonds: BG 'Bling it'

I stamped and embossed the heart onto vellum and backed it with a black paper. I punched the panel's corners, wound embroidery floss around it and secured the crossings with diamonds for a bit of bling. I used same paper on the card blank together with purple paper. Diamond lace hides the edges and small triangles finish the corners and help to frame the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment