Thursday 17 September 2009

Bingo nostalgia - P*skarteluhaaste #6

Another challenge card, again for P*skarteluhaaste. This was a fun challenge. In P*skarteluhaaste #6, first you had to make a bingo by choosing a row from a bingo grid. I tried to decide whether to choose an easy row or a hard one, but then my supplies took over and decided it for me. I wanted to try a new stamp plus I'd yet to make a vintage card so, with these as my starting points, my row was ribbon - blue - flower.

Stamps: Inkadinkado 'Garden Delight', 'Letter'
Inks: VersaMark / VersaColor 'Atlantic' / Anna Griffin 'Nina'
Chalks: Pebbles Inc.
Card blank: Folia
Paper and brad: Tiimari
Flowers: Prima
Ricrac: EK Success
Pearls: Artoz

I stamped the sprig first with the turqoise and then with the darker blue to achieve the shadow effect, then dabbed and buffed blue chalk on the edges. The paper was a bit too light and plain, so I dabbed different shades of blue chalk (plus a bit of taupe) onto it and stamped text onto it with VersaMark. The card blank had the embossing around the aperture, so I cut the paper to fit it and sanded the edges. I guess you can count lace and ricrac both as ribbons. Three pearls balance the design and add to the vintage feeling.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, upea kortti. ihanan rauhallinen ja kaunis kokonaisuus.

    ReplyDelete