Sunday 13 September 2009

Autumn leaves

I've been meaning to take part in the weekly ABC challenge for some time, but haven't been able to find time until now. This week's challenge was D is for Die cuts. The challenge classes punches as die cuts, so here's my entry with punched leaves.

Stamp: Penny Black 'Swirling Leaves'
Ink: VersaMark
Chalks: Pebbles Inc. 'Basic brights'
Punches: EK Success / Make me / Woodware
Patterned paper: DCWV 'Pocketful of Posies'

I wanted to get softly blended muted colours for the leaves so I stamped the image with Versamark and randomly dabbed and buffed green, orange, yellow and red chalks on it. This also gave the image a lightly coloured background, I just used rubber to remove some extra colour.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete