Monday 31 August 2009

Move it, baby!

Been waiting for a call to job interview all morning, but it seems it's not happening. Well, had to guess as much, I'm probably the worst application writer in the world (and besides they probaby got someone on internal transfer anyways). Means I'll unemployed for a bit longer. Which also means no early meanings, more time to craft and more time to loiter at home. Unfortunately it also means less income and with all that wonderful stash out there that's a bit of a drag...

I'm off to Helsinki today, my brother is moving flats and I'm making myself useful (now that's new!). Too bad I'm not likely to get to drive the van, I genuinely like it :) Since my aunt's birthday party is coming up on Saturday, I probably won't be bothering returning to Tampere before that. Even more exciting is the fact that I have to make her present (a minalbum) away from my desk and, yikes, stash! Since I don't want carry extra, I'll be trying to digiscrapping for the first time. Let's see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment