Thursday 23 July 2009

18 lives

Again a sad excuse for making a card (somehow I seem to be needing them in order to get anything done). My friends got two cats and of course the arrival of new family members merited a party. I'm not so sure whether the stars of the occasion approved all the attention...

Since the real kitties were grey, I used smokey grey Versafine with the kitty stamps (although it looks like brown, must be the other colours). I do like it (I don't much use other inks nowadays) since it shows the details so well. I coloured the ball of yarn and the other cat's eye with coloured pencils and backed the images with chocolate brown paper. I "hung" the images from the paw print ribbon and mounted them onto brown diamond paper. The small metal spirals are there to add some interest and rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment