Monday 26 October 2009

How low can you go?

Pretty deep, if my day's is anything to judge by... Started with a colleague with whom I carpool oversleeping, continued with stupid mistakes at work, didn't get to deliver the mail till over an hour later than usually, a dog bit my leg (even these legends about postmen seem to be true...) and it rained the whole time.

My hardships didn't end with the day's work, started on a scrapbooking course today (the best thing that happened today, really), so needed some photos to scrap. Selected some yesterday evening and found that my camera settings over three years ago when the photos were taken were just shit, the resolution is way too low... so when I went to get them before going to the course, I ended uo with grainy, pixelated pile of crap. They had scaled the pictures to full size instead of keeping them the size I wanted. Well, partly my fault as well, but it didn't improve my day, going to the course without any photos to scrap. Besides, I also forgot to take my papers and albums with me, so even if I'd had the photos, there was pretty little with which to scrap...

And the final blow was to hear that they're gonna cease publishing Scrapbook Inspirations! That's my favourite craft mag and now it will be gone. I'm shattered. Didn't believe it at first, but after hearing the grim truth straigth from the horse's mouth... what I'm going to read from now on? And just when I'd renewed my subscription for the next year...

I'm off to bed now. Getting fined on riding my bicycle without lights or crashing with a car were just about the only thing missing from the day, not taking any chances them or something equally nice still happening ...

1 comment: