Tuesday 20 October 2009

F is for Flying - ABC challenge

Just a quick post for ABC challenge, I should be tucked in bed and in deep sleep by now... This week's letter was F for flying and here's my take for it. I had some serious trouble with this one and I'm not at all sure whether or not I like the outcome, I kept fiddling with bits and pieces and going through my stash over and over again, to no avail. And there might be a bit too much lilac in this card, but didn't find any other suitable papers from my stash (I probably was too tired). Love the Perfect Pearls on the butterfly's wings, though, it really reminds me of the texture of the real thing.

Stamps: Inkadinkado 'Garden Delight' / Aladine
Colours: VersaColor 'Violet' / Perfetc Pearls ' Interference Violet' /VersaFine 'Smokey Grey'
Paper: HOTP 'Icy Rainbow'
Diecut: Cricut 'Accent Essentials'
Flowers: Artoz
Rhinestones: BG

3 comments:

  1. lovely

    thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful! I love the butterflies...such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC
    Hugs
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete