Thursday 24 September 2009

Little princess - Friday Sketchers #70

I'm not a big fan of Magnolia's stamps. It's the same as with Moomins, their lack of mouths and muzzle-like faces are bit creepy. Having said that, here's my card for the Friday Sketchers' challenge #70, with Magnolia's little princess (I was rude and clipped her wings, I think the picture works better without them and I have issues with angels). It's a really girly card, with lots pink and pastels, flowers and pearls, and thus probably perfect for the little princess who's gonna get it on Saturday.
Papers: Tilda Crafts / Paper Adventures 'Baby Checks' / Tiimari
Stamps: Magnolia / Inkadinkado 'Artstamp Large'
Ink: Colorbox Cat's Eye 'Orchid'
Flowers: Prima / Tiimari
Pearls: BG Opaline
Flower brad: Sinelli
Liquid Pearls 'Pastel Raspberry', 'White Opal'
Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment