Monday 28 September 2009

Cherry on top - P*skarteluhaaste #7

This week the challenge at P*skarteluhaaste #7 was to use both stripes and checks. I'm counting tartan as checks, and if you look close enough you'll see striped ribbon tabs. Don't like my handwriting a bit, need to somehow rescue the greeting. This was the first time I used Distress Inks to colour in the picture and I have to say I loved it (although the cardstock wasn't good, need to use watercolour paper from now on). The muted shades are gorgeous and a welcome change to my watercolour pencils. Still missing some shades, though...

Align CenterPaper: Paperblock
Stamps: Penny Black / Fiskars
Inks: VersaFine / Distress Inks
Chalks: Pebbles Inc.
Ribbon: Tilda Crafts
Staples: Rapid
Rub-ons: Creative Imaginations

No comments:

Post a Comment