Thursday 23 July 2009

Pretty in pink

I didn't realise how pink this card was until I saw the photo. It's not bad, I'm just surprised at my colour decisions. The card is like a postcard, so it doesn't open which is a bit unusual for my cards. I'm somewhat biased towards opening cards...

Again, it's a quickie. I could've used the bird in a better way (like carrying a note or something) but the stamp is pretty, so I'll let it pass. I backed it with red paper and cut a deckled edge to it. I mounted it on flowery paper, attached a ribbon across it and secured with a flower brad in the middle. I stamped the greeting onto a white plastic mini tag (I think it's shrink plastic but since I bought them from a craft fair, I can't be sure) with black Stazon, and since I didn't have jump rings, I attached it around the brad with a piece of pink wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment