Wednesday 10 June 2009

Time flies...

Oh dear, it seems that my addiction to words and puns is getting worse. Please excuse me, I just can't help myself. And I'm afraid that the worst puns are still to come... Aren't butterflies flies as well? (Although I'm not sure whether these critters are butterflies.)

A surprisingly simple birthday card and also one-sided, which is not usual for me. The blots on the violet (the colours are a bit on the blue side) patterned paper just begged to be stamped upon, so who was I to argue? To keep the card at least gender-neutral (if not masculine), I chose the doodled insect stamp, I'm not sure whether I used blue or lilac ink.

In thruth, the strip of striped paper would have looked better if placed a bit to the left, but I let the insects to decide. A blue and a white skeleton leaves and the recipient's age in peel-offs provided the finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment