I stamped the sunflower image with black on white card an coloured it in with coloured pencils. I wanted the background to be blue rather than black, so I used the most vibrant blue I had, not a bad result there. The image had a checkered border and I wanted to extend it to the background as well, so I backed it with a gingham napkin. To add some interest, I added a small sunflower embellishment to panels corner.
Tuesday, 21 July 2009
Sunny side up
Nothing goes better with yellow sunflowers than blue gingham. This cheery card has the essence of summer written all over it.
I stamped the sunflower image with black on white card an coloured it in with coloured pencils. I wanted the background to be blue rather than black, so I used the most vibrant blue I had, not a bad result there. The image had a checkered border and I wanted to extend it to the background as well, so I backed it with a gingham napkin. To add some interest, I added a small sunflower embellishment to panels corner.
I stamped the sunflower image with black on white card an coloured it in with coloured pencils. I wanted the background to be blue rather than black, so I used the most vibrant blue I had, not a bad result there. The image had a checkered border and I wanted to extend it to the background as well, so I backed it with a gingham napkin. To add some interest, I added a small sunflower embellishment to panels corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment