Monday 12 October 2009

Red and green - P*skarteluhaaste #9

My crafting and blogging has been suffering from working, even though I knew this would happen I'm still a bit surprised that I have diifficulties of finding time to do everything I'd like to do. A pity, but on the other hand, I have at least some form of income and I do like my work (I'm a bit daft) :) I think part time job might suit me best, then I'd had more time for my hobbies than with a regular job... But I definitely shouldn't complain... let's see what happens next year...

Here's a card for P*skarteluhaaste #9, this week's recipe was to use red and green, but there's a catch: even though the time of the year and the colour scheme scream "Christmas!", the card may not be a Christmas card. I decided to make a general congratulations card. The ladybug stamp has been sitting in my stash for ages and never been used, so I made a conscious effort to use it now.
Stamps: Tiimari
Colours: Promarkers
Paper: Canson
Ribbon: Tilda Crafts
Punches: Woodware / Craftime / EK Success
Stickers: PI
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots'

No comments:

Post a Comment