Saturday 29 August 2009

B for butterflies (and baby girl as well)

Another welcome card for a new arrival, this one a real quickie. I used recycled cardstock for the card blank, it has nice deep colour with natural speckles, a really nice find. To continue with the theme colour, I used a panel of embossed butterfly paper with gold accents (if I had to guess, I'd say it's Turnowsky's), added a piece of striped lilac organdy ribbon and fixed it with flower eyelets. My trusty Crop-A-Dile had some difficulties with them (the eyelet didn't always flare nicely and tried to buckle from the middle), but with care I got them set OK. Have to practice a bit more with those, or then use the universal setter (although I hate the noise that comes from the hammering).

Cardstock: Rapi
Paper: Turnowsky?
Ribbon: Efco?
Brads: Rayher
Stickers: Tiimari

No comments:

Post a Comment