Wednesday 10 June 2009

Intermission

I'm starting to get bored on posting all these ancient cards here. I'd so much want to move to the present than wallow in the past but, on the other hand, I want to archive all those cards I've been making. Somehow I feel that I can't move on until I've gone through with the past. Oh bother, I guess there's nothing more to it than just keep on posting those cards... It feels funny to post about zillion times a day (well, not that many, to be honest...), but the quicker I post these ancient cards, the quicker I get to other things.

When I first started blogging... OK, when I first really started blogging I wasn't going to post anything but the finished projects. But now I think there might also be some general what's-going-on posts coming up. Not a diary or anything like that, I've never been comfortable or able to keep a diary but something according to that line. We'll see.

I sometimes feel funny writing these posts, like talking to myself. Although I do constatly talk to myself (to the point of seeming quite mad), I find it odd to do so in writing. I wonder if someone actually reads this. It would be nice to have readers, but then again I don't want to be "too social". It's hard to balance with the wish to be part of a community and the wish to remain an outsider...

No comments:

Post a Comment